2. Combine 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar, 3 tbsp oil, 1 crushed garlic clove and 3 tsp Italian herbs in a bowl. Toss in chicken to marinate.
3. Slice onion. Cut zucchini into crescents and capsicum into strips. Trim and halve snow peas.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil and chicken to pan over medium-high heat, reserving the marinade. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until browned. Increase heat to high. Pour in marinade, cook for 5 minutes, or until slightly reduced. Toss in vegetables for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
5. Remove pan from heat and stir through rice and pepitas. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide stir fry between bowls. Garnish with sliced fresh basil to serve.
You could also use dried oregano in the marinade if you don’t have dried Italian herbs.
Garlic, 1 clove
Diced chicken breast, 600g
Red onion, 1/2 *
Yellow capsicum, 1
Snow peas, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Pepita seeds, 1/2 packet (40g) *
Basil, 1 packet
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, dried Italian herbs