Cut potatoes into wedges, toss with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper on a lined oven tray. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
2. If using eggs (see notes), place in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 6-7 minutes. Cool under running cold water.
3. Place drained olives, aioli, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tbsp vinegar into a jug and blend to desired consistency (see notes). Season with black pepper.
4. Thinly slice spring onions and chop thyme. Mix well with beef mince, parmesan, salt and pepper. Form into 6-8 rissoles. Heat a frypan with oil over medium-high heat. Add rissoles to cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
5. In the meantime, roughly chop lettuce, halve cherry tomatoes, slice radishes and cucumber. Toss together in a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Peel and quarter eggs, place on top.
6. Serve rissoles with wedges, salad and dressing.
Free-range Eggs 2
Kalamata Olives 1/2 tub *
garlic aioli 2 tubs
Spring onions 1/4 bunch *
Thyme 1/4 packet *
Beef mince 600g
Parmesan cheese 1/2 bag (60g) *
Festival lettuce 1/2 *
Cherry tomatoes 200g
Radishes 1/3 bunch *
Lebanese cucumber 1
* Ingredient used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar