2. Crush garlic, peel and grate ginger and combine with 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 3 tbsp sesame oil and 3 tbsp vinegar. Season with salt.
3. Slice cucumber, capsicum and mango. Chop coriander. Thinly slice spring onions and toss all through noodles with 1/3 cup marinade. Rinse and roughly tear lettuce leaves. Set aside.
4. Heat frypan over medium heat. Add sesame seeds to pan and toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove and set aside.
5. Increase frypan heat to medium-high with 1 tbsp sesame oil. Toss chicken with remaining marinade, salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
6. Arrange lettuce leaves in bowls. Divide noodles and chicken on top. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Garlic 1 Clove
Lebanese Cucumber 1
Red Capsicum 1
Coriander 1/2 Bunch *
Spring Onions 1/3 Bunch *
Festival Lettuce 1
Sesame Seeds 1/2 Packet (35g) *
Chicken Tenderloins 600g
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
salt, pepper, sweet chilli sauce, apple cider (or rice wine) vinegar, sesame oil