2. Scrub and slice beetroots into rounds. Toss on lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, or until tender.
3. Peel and slice shallot. Combine in a bowl with 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp honey and pinch of salt. Set aside.
4. Heat a frypan over high heat. Rub steaks with orange zest and 1 tbsp oil,. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
5. Use your hands to squeeze vinegar from shallot. Whisk reserved vinegar with 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp mustard to make the dressing. Peel and slice orange, slice celery. Toss with lentils, beetroot, shallot, kale and half the dressing.
6. Divide salad between plates, crumble over feta. Slice beef and place on top. Drizzle with remaining mustard dressing to serve.
Squeeze any excess juice from orange peel into the dressing.
Check out our video tip on Facebook that shows how to make your own wholegrain mustard!
beef rump steaks 600g
celery 2 sticks
baby kale 1 bag (120g)
feta cheese 1 block (180g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, honey, wholegrain mustard, red wine vinega