Gluten free alternative - replacement is GF rolls.
2. Thinly slice onion, ribbon carrot and cucumber (see notes). Chop coriander. Toss in a large bowl with cabbage, 2 tbsp vinegar and 1/2 tbsp honey. Season with salt and set aside.
3. Crush 1/2 garlic clove and combine in a small bowl with 1/2 cup yoghurt and 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce. Slice chilli.
4. Slice tempeh and rub with 1/2 tbsp oil to coat. Cook in a frypan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes to warm through.
5. Slice open buns and place in the oven to warm for 1-2 minutes.
6. Assemble burgers with sweet chilli sauce, tempeh, pickled vegetables and chilli. Serve with sweet potato wedges and extra sauce for dipping.
Ribbon the cucumber up to the seeds. Discard the seeds as they will be too wet for this dish.
Deseed chilli for less heat.
Gluten free alternative - buns are replaced with GF rolls.
red onion 1/2
Continental cucumber 1/2
Coriander 1/2 bunch
Red cabbage 1/2 bag (200g)
Natural yoghurt 1/2 cup (125g)
red chilli 1
tempeh 1 packet
Charcoal brioche buns 4-pack
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, rice or white wine vinegar, honey, sweet chilli sauce, 1 garlic clove