2. Dice bacon and carrots. Slice spring onions (reserve tops), okra and sugar snaps. Keep separate. Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3. Heat a large wok or fry pan over high heat. Cook bacon for 5-6 minutes, or until crispy.
4. Reduce pan to medium heat. Add oil, carrots and spring onions. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until tender. Add okra and sugar snaps, heat through. Stir in cauliflower and sauce, cook for 2-3 minutes, tossing until just tender.
5. If using eggs, move fried rice to one side of pan. Crack in eggs, lightly scramble and leave to set. Toss through cauliflower.
6. Serve cauliflower rice with spring onion tops (see tip!).
Serve with sambal oelek or fresh chilli for some heat.
1 packet bacon
1/2 bunch spring onions
125g sugar snaps
1 tbsp ginger, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp oil, for cooking
2 eggs (optional)
pepper, for seasoning