No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet.
2. Zest and juice orange. Whisk together with 2 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp vinegar and 1/2 tbsp honey. Toss 3 tbsp through the noodles.
3. Roughly chop cashew mix. Add to a dry frypan over medium-high heat and toast until golden. Set aside.
4. Slice pak choi and snow peas. Ribbon or julienne carrots.
5. Coat fish with 1/2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp sesame oil. Season with pepper. Cook in frypan with 1/2 tbsp oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
6. Arrange noodles, vegetables and fish in bowls. Spoon over dressing to taste and scatter over toasted cashew mix to serve.
Flake the fish to serve for smaller bites.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet Dice chicken, toss with 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp sesame oil. Cook in pan for 8-10 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
cashews/ sesame mix 1/2 packet (60g)
pak choi 1 bunch
snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
white fish fillets 2 packets
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), pepper, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, red wine vinegar