2. Whisk to combine 30g (3 tbsp) spice mix with yoghurt, set aside in the fridge for serving.
3. Rinse and separate lettuce leaves. Slice apple and spring onion tops. Toss together and set aside.
4. Slice spring onion ends, grate carrots and fennel (add fronds to salad). Combine in a bowl with eggs and almond meal. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Spoon 1/4 cup measures of batter into pan, press down to form fritters. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Cook in batches if needed.
6. Divide fritters, rice and salad between plates. Serve with a dollop of ranch dip.
Use coconut oil to cook the fritters if you have any. It will add extra flavour.
ranch spice mix 30g
natural yoghurt 300ml
baby cos lettuce 1
green apple 1
spring onions 1/4 bunch
pastured eggs 2
almond meal 1 packet (55g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper