2. Zest 1/2 orange and add to lupin. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Cut orange in half. Coat cut side with olive oil and place down in pan to cook for 5 minutes until charred. Remove and set aside.
3. Add 1/2 tbsp oil to pan. Slice spring onions and green beans. Add to pan as you go. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add to lupin and keep pan on heat.
4. Heat a frypan over medium heat. Add patties to pan (add oil if needed), cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until heated through.
5. Whisk together juice from one 1/2 burnt orange with 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil. Chop coriander. Toss with lupin and 1/2 the dressing. Season lupin with salt and pepper.
6. Divide lupin salad, rocket and burgers among plates. Dollop with beetroot dip and serve with remaining burnt orange half to squeeze over top.
Squeeze as much liquid as possible out of the lupin for an extra fluffy texture.
Currants, 1 packet (40g)
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Green beans, 1 bag (250g)
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
Carrot burgers, 2 x 2 pack
Beetroot dip, 1 tub
Rocket leaves, 1/2 bag (100g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar