2. Heat a large frypan with oil over high heat. Add steaks and brown on both sides (continue step 3).
3. While the steaks are cooking, slice onion and zucchini, roughly chop tomatoes. Add to the pan as you go. When steaks are cooked to your liking, remove from pan and place on a chopping board.
4. Continue to cook the vegetables, adding caramelised balsamic dressing. Cook until vegetables are softened to your liking (see notes).
5. Toss in the drained pasta and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Slice the steaks (see notes).
Serve pasta topped with sliced steaks and leaves.
Beef rump steaks 600g
Brown onion 1
Zucchini 1/2 *
Caramelised balsamic dressing 2 sachets
Baby beet & leaves 1/2 bag (90g) *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper
Add 1 tsp dried oregano or Italian herbs alternatively 2 crushed garlic cloves if you like, for more flavour.
Toss the leaves through the pasta if you prefer. Steaks can be served whole alongside the pasta or sliced and tossed through.
No beef option - beef rump steaks are replaced with chicken schnitzels.