Gluten-friendly option: slider buns are replaced with GF rolls.
2. Roughly chop basil leaves. Blend with sunflower seeds, 3 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp water and 1/2 tbsp white vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Deseed and slice cucumber. Slice pear. Toss with 3/4 of the rocket (75g). Dress with 1/2 tbsp white vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil (optional).
4. Halve the buns and toast on the BBQ or in a frypan until golden.
5. Slice capsicum, tomatoes and bocconcini. Place on a plate with remaining rocket. Combine 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over filling ingredients.
6. Assemble sliders with an even amount of prepared fillings, cooked eggplant and pesto. Serve with a side of pear and rocket salad.
You can also cook the capsicum on the BBQ if preferred.
Gluten friendly option - slider buns are replaced with GF rolls.
basil 1 packet
sunflower seeds 1 packet (50g)
lebanese cucumber 1
rocket leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
brioche slider buns 10
red capsicum 1
bocconcini 1/2 tub (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, balsamic and white wine vinegar