2. Combine ricotta with lemon zest, juice of half lemon and thyme leaves. Season with salt and pepper (see notes). Remove tomatoes from oven and spoon ricotta over the top. Return to cook for an extra 10 minutes, or until golden.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to boil. Cook pasta for 3-4 minutes, or until al dente. Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Trim beans and slice courgettes lengthways. Cook in frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp butter for 2 minutes, or until tender. Remove to a plate and keep pan over heat.
5. Season fish with salt and pepper. Add 1/2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp butter to pan. Thinly slice lemon and add to pan with fish. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden.
6. Place fish on top of pasta. Pour over tomato and caper mix. Thinly slice chives and scatter over to garnish. Serve with a side of sautéed vegetables.
Add some chilli flakes to the ricotta for a little heat if preferred.
Gluten free option - replace with GF pasta
No Fish option - replace fish with chicken breast fillet
capers 1 jar
ricotta cheese 1 tub
thyme 1/2 packet
long Pasta 1 packet
green beans 1/2 punnet
butter 1 tbsp
white fish fillets 2 packets
chives 1/4 bunch
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper