2. Place quinoa in a saucepan and cover with plenty of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse (continue to step 5).
3. Whisk together 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tsp maple syrup and 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Slice avocado, nectarine and drained roasted peppers. Toss together with mesclun leaves and dressing.
5. Reheat saucepan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add quinoa, stir in 2 tsp cajun spice and 1 tbsp tomato paste. Cook for 3-4 minutes until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon into mushroom cups after they have roasted.
6. Finely slice chives and scatter over stuffed mushrooms (chives can also go in the salad). Serve alongside sweet potato chips and salad.
Field Mushrooms 6
Quinoa Mix 1 packet (150g)
Roasted Red Peppers 1/2 jar*
Mesclun Leaves 1 bag (200g)
Chives 1/2 bunch*
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, cajun spice mix, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, tomato paste