No beef option - beef rump steaks are replaced with chicken breast fillet.
2. Whisk together 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tsp maple syrup and 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Slice avocado, nectarine and drained roasted peppers. Toss together with mesclun leaves and dressing.
4. Heat frypan, griddle pan or BBQ over high heat. Rub steaks with 3 tsp cajun spice, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
5. Finely slice chives and scatter over sweet potatoes (chives can also go in salad). Serve along side steak and salad.
Roasted Red Peppers 1/2 jar*
Mesclun Leaves 1 bag (200g)
Beef Rump Steaks 600g
Chives 1/2 bunch*
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, cajun spice mix, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup