2. Halve the potatoes (quarter any larger ones) and toss on a lined baking tray with half the paprika oil. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
3. Halve corn cobs. Thickly slice capsicums. Add to potato tray and pour over remaining paprika oil. Roast in oven for a further 15 minutes.
4. Roughly chop coriander leaves and stems. Blend with avocado, juice of 1/2 lime and 2-3 tsp honey using a stick mixer or small food processor. Stir in 2-3 tbsp water to loosen. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Rub steaks with 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp ground cumin and 1 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Reheat pan over medium-high heat and cook steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side.
6. Serve steaks with vegetables, a dollop of avocado sauce and lime wedges.
Vegetables can also be cooked in a large frypan on the stove if preferred. Dice the potatoes and cook with sliced capsicum. Remove corn from cobs. Cook, tossing, for 30 minutes, or until tender.
corn cob 2
Red capsicum 1
yellow capsicum 1
coriander 1/4 bunch
beef rump steak 600g
ground cumin 1tsp
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper