2. Heat frypan over high heat. Coat corn with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook in pan for 10 minutes, turning, until charred.
3. Dice avocado, mango and capsicum. Set aside.
4. Reheat frypan (or use a new pan) over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Dice onion and celery, add to pan as you go along with drained beans, 1 tbsp cajun seasoning and 2 tsp cumin. Cook for 4 minutes until softened.
5. Take pan off heat. Add cooked rice and lime zest to pan. Toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Cut corn into 8 cobettes. Divide among plates with rice and fresh toppings. Squeeze lime juice over top.
Corn cobs 2
Red capsicum 1
Red onion 1/4 *
Celery 2 sticks
Black beans 400g
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground turmeric, cajun seasoning (see notes), ground cumin