2. Zest lime (wedge afterwards). Slice chicken in half lengthways. Coat with lime zest, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook in pan for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
3. Dice avocado, mango and capsicum. Set aside.
4. Reheat frypan (or use a new pan) over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Dice onion and celery, add to pan as you go along with 1/2 tbsp Cajun seasoning and 1 tsp cumin. Cook for 4 minutes until softened.
5. Take pan off heat. Add cooked rice to pan and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Slice chicken. Divide among plates with rice and fresh toppings. Squeeze lime juice over top.
Chicken Breast Fillets 600g
Red Capsicum 1
Red Onion 1/4 *
Celery 2 Sticks
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground turmeric, cajun seasoning, ground cumin