No pork option - replacement is marinated feta
2. Slice cacciatore, red onion and eggplant. Trim and chop 1/2 bunch of kale (leaves only).
3. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Add cacciatore, red onion and eggplant, cook for 6-7 minutes then add kale to wilt.
Whisk eggs with 1/2 cup water (see notes) and chopped sun dried tomatoes.
4. Drain potatoes, add to pan and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over egg mixture, cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, or until set.
5. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp honey, salt and pepper.
Trim and chop remaining kale leaves, add to bowl and massage dressing into kale (making it less tough). Slice and top with apples and craisins.
6. Serve a slice of frittata with apple and craisin side salad.
Use milk instead of water for a creamier tortilla. Use kale to taste (bunches can vary in size).
No pork option - replacement is beef chorizo
red onion 1
gourmet eggplant 1
kale 1 bunch
free-range eggs 6-pack
sun dried tomatoes 1/3 jar
sour cream 50g
red apples 2
craisins 1 packet (32g)
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, honey