Baby Cos Lettuce 1 *
Green Capsicum 1
Lebanese Cucumber 1
Marinated Feta Cheese 1/2 tub *
Corn Cobettes 1 packet
Thyme 1/3 packet *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, garlic (1 clove), red or white wine vinegar, mustard (seeded, or other)
2. Chop lettuce, tomatoes, capsicum and cucumber. Arrange in serving bowl or platter and top with feta cheese.
3. Place corn cobs into a saucepan and cover with water. Place over medium-medium- high heat and bring to the boil. Drain and place at the table.
4. Combine thyme leaves, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tsp mustard (optional), 1 crushed garlic clove, salt and pepper. Toss with salad or serve on the side.
5. Slice and serve butterflied lamb at the table with corn and salad.