2. In the meantime, grate 75g butter and mix with 1 crushed garlic clove, chopped thyme leaves, salt and pepper. Set aside for serving.
3. Rinse and reheat the grill pan over medium-high heat, alternatively use another frypan (if not cooking on the barbecue). Remove husks and silks from the corn, rub with oil and cook, turning occasionally for 8-10 minutes.
4. Chop lettuce, tomatoes, capsicum and cucumber. Arrange in serving bowl or platter.
5. Combine 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tsp mustard (optional), 1 crushed garlic clove, salt and pepper. Toss with salad or serve on the side.
Thyme 1/3 packet
Corn Cobs 2
Baby Cos Lettuce 1 *
Green Capsicum 1
Continental Cucumber 1/2 *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, butter + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, garlic (2 cloves), red or white wine vinegar, mustard (seeded, or other)