2. Heat a large, deep pan with oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes or until sealed.
3. Add pumpkin and curry paste (see notes). Stir well to combine.
4. Pour in coconut milk and tinned tomatoes, cover and simmer over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Take lid off for the last few minutes for the curry to reduce more liquid if you like.
5. Fold through spinach to wilt.
6. Serve curry over rice with a dollop of yoghurt (see notes).
Use the rice tub to quickly measure up x 1.5 amount of water.
The butter chicken curry paste is a mild curry base however it can still feel spicy for some people. Use to taste and start with 1/2 jar if you feel unsure.
If the curry is still too hot in flavour for the kids, you can take a portion and mix through the yoghurt to make it milder.
Diced chicken breast fillet, 600g
Diced pumpkin, 1/2 bag (500g) *
Butter chicken paste, jar
Coconut milk, 400g
Tinned tomatoes, 400g
Baby spinach, 1/2 bag (100g) *
Natural yoghurt, 1 tub (200g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil, for cooking