2. Cut cauliflower into small florets. Toss on a lined oven tray with the spice rub. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes, or until golden.
3. Rinse and shred lettuce leaves. Thinly slice radishes and slice sprouts in half. Slice chives and keep separate.
4. Combine remaining mango chutney with yoghurt in a small bowl.
5. Warm tortillas in a frypan according to packet instructions.
6. Arrange roasted cauliflower, dipping sauce, filling components and tortillas on a large share platter. Scatter sliced chives over cauliflower. Assemble tacos at table.
Use mango chutney to taste. Add some chilli sauce or extra cayenne pepper for more heat.
baby cos lettuce 1
radishes 1/2 bunch
snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
chives 1/2 bunch
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (100g)
corn tortillas 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, garlic (1 clove), smoked paprika, cayenne pepper