2. Roughly chop dates (separate from almonds, see notes) and mint leaves. Slice cucumber. Set aside with beetroot and spinach.
3. Roughly chop almonds. Toast in a dry frypan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes until golden. Set aside, keep pan on heat.
4. Thinly slice onion. Add to pan as you go along with 1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp vinegar. Leave to cook for 4-5 minutes until softened.
5. Meanwhile, trim and slice broccolini into thirds. Add to pan along with 1 tsp allspice. Cook for 3-4 minutes until tender. Take off heat and season with salt and pepper.
6. Toss salad with dressing and almonds. Top with broccolini and spoon over feta cheese.
Soak the dates in the dressing after chopping to prevent them from sticking together.
MINT, 1/2 bunch *
CONTINENTAL CUCUMBER, 1/2 *
SHREDDED BEETROOT, 1 bag (200g)
BABY SPINACH, 1/2 bag (100g) *
RED ONION, 1/2 *
BROCCOLINI, 2 bunches
MARINATED VEGAN FETA, 1 tub
FROM YOUR PANTRY
olive oil, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, allspice, cumin seeds