Upsize option - olives.
2. Dice capsicum and 20cm of celery. Peel and grate ginger to yield 1/2 tbsp. Blend together with 1 tbsp vinegar and 3 tbsp olive oil using a stick mixer or blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Trim and wedge radishes. Slice any remaining celery. Toss with rocket, 1 tsp vinegar and 2 tsp olive oil. Set aside.
4. Finely chop broccoli, slice spring onions and remove corn from cob. Dice feta and combine with beaten eggs, 2 tbsp oil, 1 tsp oregano, 3/4 cup flour, salt and pepper.
5. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat and cover the surface with oil. Scoop 1/4 cups full of mix into pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on both sides, or until cooked through. Cook in batches if needed.
6. Divide quinoa, salad and fritters between plates. Serve with capsicum dressing.
We used chickpea flour which is a gluten-free alternative.
Upsize option - olives .
Toss through the salad to serve.
Red capsicum 1
Celery 1 stick
Radishes 1/2 bunch
Rocket leaves 1 bag (60g)
Spring onions 1/3 bunch
Corn cob 1
feta cheese 1/2 packet (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, flour (of choice), dried oregano