2. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil. Add radishes and thyme to pan. Cook for 6 minutes, or until golden.
3. Stir spring onions along with 1 tbsp balsamic and 1/2 tbsp honey through radishes. Reduce heat, cook for a further 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper then remove from pan.
4. Increase pan to high heat. Coat steaks with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes on one side. Turn over and crumble on even amounts of blue cheese (to taste) to melt. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
5. Toss cooked radishes with sunflower sprouts and remaining vegetables.
6. Divide salad and steaks between plates. Crumble any extra blue cheese into salad if desired.
Cook the radishes cut-side down to encourage browning.
Lebanese cucumber 1
Spring onions 1/3 bunch
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Beef rump steaks 600g
Blue cheese1 packet (125g)
Sunflower sprouts 1 punnet (75g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, butter, honey, balsamic vinegar