Chop rosemary leaves and toss with pumpkin on a lined oven tray along with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes, or until tender.
2. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Slice onion. Add to pan as you go. Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened.
3. Crack eggs into a bowl. Whisk with 1/2 cup water (see notes). Season with salt and pepper.
4. Chop drained tomatoes and add to pan along with pumpkin. Pour over egg mix and crumble in 1/2 the blue cheese. Let it sit for 3 minutes, or until eggs begin to set. Cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through (see notes).
5. Segment or slice the orange. Trim and slice snow peas. Toss with mesclun leaves and walnuts. Crumble in remaining blue cheese. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Divide frittata and salad evenly between plates to serve.
If you do not have an oven-safe frypan, transfer frittata to an oven dish. Alternatively, leave on stove and cover with a lid for last 8-10 minutes.
When whisking eggs, replace water with milk for a creamier consistency if desired.
Diced Pumpkin 1/2 bag (500g)
Brown onion 1/2
Cold smoked tomatoes 1 tub (150g)
Blue cheese 1 block (125g)
Snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
walnuts 1/2 packet (50g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper