2. Remove tray from oven. Scatter over nuts and return to oven for 5 minutes until golden and vegetables have cooked through.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Trim and halve beans. Blanch in water for 1-2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
4. Chop dill. Whisk together with lemon juice, 1/2 tbsp mustard and 3 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Layer cooked vegetables with spinach on plates. Spoon over dressing to taste.
Walnut/Pine Nut Mix 1 Packet (100g)
Green Beans 1 Bag (250g)
Dill 1/2 Packet *
Lemon 1/2 *
Baby Kale 1/2 Bag (60g) *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dijon mustard, dried oregano