2. Zest 1 orange and set aside.
Remove and chop thyme leaves. Combine with juice from 1 orange, 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Slice or chop remaining orange. Roughly chop tomatoes. Trim and slice watercress. Slice radishes.
4. Toast pepitas in a frypan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Remove and reserve pan.
5. Reheat frypan over medium heat with 2 tbsp oil. Halve mushrooms and add to pan along with reserved orange zest and crushed garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Toss rice with half the dressing and divide between plates. Top with mushrooms and prepared salad ingredients. Drizzle over remaining dressing to serve.
Wipe the mushrooms with paper towel to clean them as they are quite absorbent.
thyme 1/2 packet *
Smoked tomatoes 1 tub
watercress 1 bunch
radishes 1/3 bunch *
Pepitas 1 packet (40g)
Garlic 2 cloves
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar