2. Zest and juice the lime into a small bowl. Combine with 1/3 cup olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add eggs and cook for 6-7 minutes. Cool under running cold water. Peel and quarter.
4. Thinly slice leek and dice carrot. Trim and slice broccolini. Add to pan with almonds, 2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp curry powder and 1/2 tbsp cumin.
5. Toss in cooked rice and spinach until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
6. Divide pilaf between plates and top with eggs. Spoon over lime vinaigrette to taste.
Eggs can also be fried or scrambled through the rice.
Eggs 6 pack
broccolini 1 bunch
Slivered almonds 1 packet (40g)
baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
olive oil, butter, salt, pepper, curry powder, ground cumin