2. Roughly chop almonds. Toast in a pan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. Whisk together 1 tsp dried Italian herbs with 2 tbsp vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Slice peaches, radishes and spring onions. Dice celery. Toss all together with rice, almonds, mesclun leaves and dressing.
5. Divide salad among bowls. Break apart feta into smaller pieces and dot on top of salad.
Almonds 1 packet (40g)
Radishes 1/3 bunch *
Spring Onions 1/4 bunch *
Celery 2 sticks
Mesclun Leaves 1/2 bag (100g) *
Nut Feta Cheese 1 tub
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, dried Italian herbs