2. Crush the garlic. Combine with yoghurt and 2 tbsp water to make a drizzling consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Slice onion and dice eggplant. Add to pan as you go. Cook for 5 minutes, or until tender. Slice paprikas, add to pan along with 2 tsp smoked paprika, 3 tsp ground paprika and crumbled stock cube. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
4. Break tempeh into pieces. Stir through vegetables and 3/4 cup water for 2-3 minutes, or until warmed through.
5. Pour in diced tomatoes and grate in courgettes. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir through cooked rice until well coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Garnish paella with chopped parsley and a drizzle of aioli. Serve with lemon wedges.
If you prefer to make a dairy free aioli you can substitute the yoghurt with 1/4 cup whole egg mayonnaise instead.
natural yoghurt 1/2 cup (125g)
Brown onion 1/2
Baby eggplant 1
red paprikas 2
pesto tomato tempeh 1 packet (200g)
Diced tomatoes 400g
Parsley 1/4 bunch
From your pantry list:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground paprika, stock cube of choice (1), garlic (1/2 clove)