2. Cut broccoli into small florets. Slice onion, capsicum and carrots (into crescents). Trim and halve beans. Chop or crush garlic.
3. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil (see notes). Add vegetables, garlic and cashews. Cook tossing for 4-5 minutes until tender. Season with soy sauce and pepper. Remove and keep warm.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Cook veggie balls for 4-5 minutes turning until golden and warmed through.
5. Whisk sauce again to remove any lumps. Pour into pan and simmer for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
6. Divide stir fry among shallow bowls. Top with veggie balls and sauce. Roughly chop chives, scatter over top.
Use peanut or sesame oil to cook the stir fry for added flavour. Serve with rice to stretch the dish out for lunch the next day.
Red onion, 1/2 *
Red capsicum, 1
Green beans, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Garlic, 2 cloves
Cashews, 1 packet (100g)
Veggie balls, 12 pack
Chives, 1/2 bunch *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), black pepper, soy sauce (or tamari), cornflour, red wine vinegar, stock cube (1)