2. Grate in carrot and add drained beans. Stir to combine. Pour in chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup water. Simmer for 10 minutes until reduced. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Dice tomato and avocado. Remove corn kernels from cob. Toss together with 1/2 tsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Toss cabbage with 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil.
5. Warm tortillas in a dry frypan according to packet instructions. Keep warm until serving.
6. Assemble tacos at the table with black bean filling and salsa. Serve with side of cabbage.
Black Beans 400g
Chopped Tomatoes 400g
Corn Cobs 2
Red Cabbage 1/2 Bag (200g) *
Corn Tortillas 15 Pack
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), olive oil, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground cumin, white wine vinegar