2. Finely chop parsley. Heat a large frypan with butter/oil over medium heat. Slice and add leek, cook for 6-7 minutes or until soft. Add half the parsley, 1/2 tsp oregano and crushed garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In the meantime, chop lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber. Toss in a serving bowl. Combine 3 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp seeded mustard in a bowl. Add remaining chopped parsley.
4. Drain potatoes and return to saucepan, add leek mixture (reserve frypan).
5. Reheat the frypan over medium-high heat. Rub steaks with oil, salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
6. Crush/mash potatoes and leek with butter or olive oil to desired consistency, season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve steaks with garden salad and potatoes, spoon over dressing to taste.
Roast potatoes if you prefer! No beef option - beef rump steaks are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Parsley, 1/3 bunch *
Garlic, 2 cloves
Baby cos lettuce, 1
Lebanese cucumber, 1
Beef rump steaks, 600g
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil/butter (for cooking), salt, pepper, dried oregano, seeded mustard, vinegar (of choice)