Quarter potatoes and place in a saucepan. Pour over hot water from the kettle and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender, drain.
2. Combine 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, caesar dressing (50g) and chopped parsley (use to taste) in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, set aside.
3. Heat a large frypan over high heat (see notes). Rub scallopini with oil and cook, in batches, for 1 minute on each side. Set aside on a serving plate, keep pan over medium heat.
4. Slice and add red onion and paprikas to pan with 2 tbsp olive oil. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until softened. Add 2-3 tsp smoked paprika and season with salt and pepper, pour over steaks.
5. Arrange potatoes, rocket and spinach leaves on a serving platter and drizzle with dressing (alternatively serve dressing on the side).
6. Serve steaks and soft paprikas with potato salad.
Make sure your frypan is very hot prior to adding scallopini to cook. This is to ensure they brown and do not stew in the pan.
caesar dressing 50g
Parsley 1 bunch
Beef Scallopini 10-pk
Red onion 1
Rocket & spinach mix 1 bag (120g)
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, smoked paprika