2. Peel and thinly slice shallot, chop oregano leaves. Combine in a small bowl with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Slice tomatoes and cucumber. Toss in a bowl with olives and set aside.
4. Heat a large frypan over high heat. Rub steaks with oil and crushed garlic, season with salt and pepper. Cook, in 2 batches, for 1 minute on each side, or until browned and cooked to your liking.
5. Mash potatoes and cauliflower with 40g butter to desired consistency. Stir in cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Toss salad together with dressing.
Serve scallopini with parmesan mash and salad.
Boil the kettle and cover potatoes with hot water to make the process quicker!
We used white pepper to season the mash.
oregano 1/2 packet
continental cucumber 1
green olives (pitted) 1/2 jar
beef scallopini 10-pack
garlic 1 clove
shaved parmesan cheese 40g
From your pantry:
olive oil, oil + butter (for cooking), salt, pepper, vinegar (red or white)