Roughly chop potatoes and cauliflower, place in a saucepan. Pour over hot water (from the kettle) and boil for 12 minutes or until soft. Drain and cover to keep warm.
2. Trim and slice snow peas, slice cucumber. Toss with rocket leaves in a bowl and dress with 1/2 tbsp olive oil (see notes).
3. Heat a large frypan over high heat (see notes). Rub steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a plate, keep pan over medium heat.
4. Add 60g butter to pan. Slice spring onions, chop sage leaves and crush 1 garlic clove. Add to pan with 1/4 cup water, 2 tsp mustard and crushed/chopped walnuts. Cook for 2-4 minutes then pour over the steaks.
5. Mash potatoes and cauliflower with 2-3 tbsp milk, season with salt and pepper to taste (see notes).
6. Serve steaks and sauce with mash and fresh salad.
f you have any leftover lettuce from recipe 2 (meatball sub), chop and add to salad along with rocket leaves.
Make sure your frypan is very hot prior to adding scallopini to cook. This is to ensure they brown and do not stew in the pan.
You can use olive oil, butter, cream or parmesan cheese instead of milk if you prefer!
Snow peas 1/2 punnet
Continental cucumber 1/2
rocket leaves 1 bag (60g)
Beef scallopini 10-pk
Spring onions 1/2 bunch
Sage 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil + butter (for cooking), olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic (1 clove), dijon mustard, milk