2. Peel and grate ginger. Whisk together with orange zest and juice, 2 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 3 tbsp olive oil. Set aside.
3. Trim and chop asian greens. Dice avocado and capsicum. Slice mint leaves. Set aside in a large bowl.
4. Heat a frypan over high heat. Rub scallopini with oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute on each side, or until browned and cooked to your liking.
5. Toss 1/2 dressing through cooked rice and salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide rice salad and scallopini among plates. Spoon over remaining dressing to taste.
Peel the ginger with a teaspoon to avoid excess waste.
Rinse rice with cold water to cool it down, read to toss through the vegetables.
No beef option - beef scallopini is replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Asian greens, 1 bunch
Red capsicum, 1
Mint, 1/2 bunch *
Beef scallopini, 10 pack
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil for cooking + olive, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, soy sauce (or tamari)