2. Combine 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp curry powder and 1/2 tbsp sugar. Toss with beef steaks to marinate, set aside.
3. Heat a saucepan over medium heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Dice and add onion, cook for 5 minutes. Crush and add peanuts, coconut milk, 1-2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tsp sugar. Bring to boil, remove from heat. Blend using a stick mixer.
4. Slice cucumber and snow peas. Toss with cabbage, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar and 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt to taste.
5. Heat a large pan with 1 tbsp oil over high heat. Cook beef for 1 minute on each side.
6. Serve beef with sweet potato mash, salad and satay sauce.
soy sauce 2tbsp
curry powder 1tbsp
sugar (of choice)1/2 tbsp
brown onion 1/2 *
roasted peanuts 80g
coconut milk 165ml
continental cucumber 1/2 *
snow peas 1/2 punnet *
shredded red cabbage 1/2 bag *
apple cider vinegar
beef scallopini 10 pack
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper.