Gluten friendly option - beef ravioli is replaced with GF (dry) pasta and 600g chicken mince.
No beef option - beef ravioli is replaced with fresh pappardelle + 600g chicken mince.
Heat a large deep pan with 2 tbsp oil/ butter. Slice and add red onion, mushrooms and crushed garlic as you go. Cook until softened.
2. Chop basil leaves. Add half to the pan (reserve remaining) along with tinned tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Trim and blanch broccolini in the boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon then add ravioli. Cook for 5 minutes (see notes). Drain and add straight to sauce along with 1/2 cup pasta water.
4. Gently toss ravioli and sauce, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Roughly chop lettuce. Toss in a bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp vinegar (see notes).
6. Divide pasta between bowls and top with reserved basil (see notes). Serve with broccolini and dressed leaves.
Garlic 2 cloves
Basil 1 packet
Cherry Tomatoes (Tin) 400g
Broccolini 1 bunch
Beef Ravioli 1 packet
Festival Lettuce 1/2*
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, oil/butter, salt, pepper, vinegar (of choice)