2. Combine beef mince, 1 tsp dried oregano and 2 tsp dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Form 8 patties.
3. Chop and rinse lettuce, slice cucumber and dice capsicum. Toss in a bowl and set aside.
4. Heat a large frypan over high heat. Brush patties with 1/2 tbsp oil. Add to pan and brown on both sides. Lower heat and cook for a further 2-3 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through.
5. Whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp honey and juice from 1/2 lemon. Squeeze in the roasted garlic cloves from the tray, mash with a fork (optional). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve beef patties with potato tray bake and side salad. Drizzle with dressing to taste.
Add lemon zest to potatoes prior to roasting if you like a more intense lemon flavour.
Whisk dressing with 1 tbsp yoghurt for a creamy style dressing.
dried oregano 1tsp + 1tsp
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
green olives 1/2 jar *
garlic 4 cloves
beef mince 600g
dijon mustard 2tsp
baby cos lettuce 1
lebanese cucumber 1
red capsicum 1
From your pantry: olive oil, salt & pepper