2. Wedge tomatoes, trim and slice snow peas. Toss with spinach and crumbled feta cheese in a serving bowl. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Combine beef mince, crushed garlic and 1 tsp oregano in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat another large frypan over medium-high heat with oil/butter. Form 4 large patties (see notes) and add to pan as you go. Brown for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Pour in relish and 1/2 jar water. Keep simmering over medium heat for 2 minutes, turning patties to coat.
6. Serve patties and sauce with potato & parsnip hash and side salad.
Make sure you use a non-stick frypan to cook the potato mix. If preferred, you can roast the mix on a tray in the oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
Make patties or meatballs of desired size and shape. Flatten for quicker cooking time. Work the mince mixture well when forming the patties to ensure they don’t break apart in the pan!
snow peas 1/2 punnet *
baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g) *
feta cheese 1/2 block *
beef mince 600g
garlic 2 cloves
eggplant & tomato relish 1 jar
From your pantry:
olive oil + oil / butter for cooking, salt, pepper, dried oregano