Finely chop cauliflower (you can use either a knife or food processor).
2. Whisk lemon juice with 3 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss through tabbouleh. Set aside. Trim lettuce and rinse leaves. Set aside.
3. Add 1 tbsp cumin, 1/2 tbsp turmeric, salt and pepper to beef mince. Use hands to mix well. Use oiled hands to shape into 12 even size long meatballs.
4. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook koftas for 6-8 minutes turning until cooked through.
5. Divide lettuce, tabbouleh and koftas among plates. Finish with a dollop of yoghurt.
Roma Tomatoes 3
Lebanese Cucumber 1
Red Onion 1/4 *
Cauliflower 1/2 *
Lemon 1/2 *
Gem Lettuces 3 Pack
Beef Mince 600g
Natural Yoghurt 1 Tub (200g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, ground turmeric