Cut sweet potatoes into rounds. Toss on a lined oven tray with oil, 1 tsp dried oregano, salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender and golden. Transfer to a plate to cool.
2. Heat a pan or barbecue over medium- high heat. Rub beef koftas with oil and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked through.
3. Place roasted peppers into a jug with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, half of the basil leaves and crushed garlic. Blend, using a stick mixer, until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Rinse and roughly chop/tear lettuce leaves and slice capsicum. Trim and halve snow peas. Toss together in a serving bowl.
5. When the sweet potatoes are cool, layer on a serving platter with sliced tomatoes, bocconcini (torn) and remaining picked basil leaves. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve koftas with caprese and side salad along with pepper sauce for dipping.
Beef Koftas (GF) 600g
Roasted Peppers 1/2 Jar *
Basil 1/2 Bunch *
Garlic 1 Clove
Festival Lettuce 1/2 *
Red Capsicum 1
Snow Peas 1/2 Packet (125g) *
Boccconcini 1/2 Tub *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, dried oregano, balsamic vinegar