2. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Dice onion and add to pan as you go. Add beef, 1 tsp chilli blend, 2 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp smoked paprika and tomato paste. Cook for 5 minutes then add coleslaw and cook for a further 3 minutes.
3. Dice radishes, capsicum and cucumber. Toss with 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Heat a pan with 1/2 tsp oil over medium heat. Cook tortillas for 10 seconds on each side until softened, add more oil if needed. Place on plates ready to be filled.
5. Slice chives, combine with yoghurt and enough water to reach a drizzling consistency.
6. Spoon beef mixture onto each tortilla and fold in half. Spoon over sauce, drizzle with yoghurt and top with chopped salsa to serve.
This dish is eaten with a knife and fork, however you can assemble them to eat using your hands instead if preferred.
roast red peppers 1/2 jar
sugar (of choice) 1tsp
beef mince 600g
Keens chilli blend 1-2 tsp
ground cumin 2tsp
smoked paprika 1tsp
tomato paste 1/2 tub
coleslaw 1/2 bag
radishes 1/2 bunch
green capsicum 1
lebanese cucumber 1
red wine vinegar 1/2 tbsp
chives 1/3 bunch
natural yoghurt 1/4 tub
From your pantry: oil (for cooking), olive oil, salt & pepper