No beef option - beef chipolatas are replaced with chicken tenderloins.
Gluten friendly option - bread is replaced with GF bread.
Dice tomatoes and cucumber, chop lettuce. Toss in a bowl with labneh cheese, drained olives, picked oregano leaves, 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp vinegar.
2. Cook the beef chipolatas in a heated grill pan with oil, alternatively on the barbecue, for 7-8 minutes until cooked through. Remove and re-use pan for step 3.
3. Peel and cut red onion into 1cm slices and capsicum into cheeks. Coat with oil, salt, pepper and cook in the pan for 3-4 minutes, turning, or until cooked to your liking.
4. Warm Turkish bread in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve chipolatas and vegetables with salad and bread at the table.
Lebanese Cucumber 1
Baby Cos Lettuce 1 *
Labneh Cheese 1 Tub
Green Olives 1/2 Jar *
Oregano 1 Packet
Beef Chipolatas (Gf) 600g
Red Onion 1
Red Capsicum 1
Turkish Bread 1 Loaf
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, vinegar (of choice)