2. Remove corn from cob, dice capsicums and roughly chop mint. Finely slice spring onions. Keep separate.
3. Rub steaks with 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Cook steaks for 4-6 minutes on each side, or to your liking. Set aside to rest.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add corn and capsicums to cook for 4 minutes, or until tender. Toss through with cooked millet, mint, lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Wipe out pan if needed.
5. Reheat frypan to medium heat. Add spring onions to pan with 1 tsp paprika and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir through yoghurt for 1 minute, or until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide millet salad between plates and top with sliced beef steaks. Dollop with yoghurt sauce to serve.
You can also have the vegetables fresh if preferred.
The cooking time for the steaks will vary with the thickness.
Corn cob 1
red capsicum 1
Green capsicum 1
Mint 1/2 bunch
Spring onions 1/3 bunch
Beef bolar blade steaks 800g
Natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, smoked paprika