2. Combine 1 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp vinegar and 2 tsp miso with 1/4 cup water. Season with pepper and set aside.
3. Cut carrots into matchsticks. Slice spring onions and gai lan into 5cm lengths. Separate enoki mushrooms. Chop garlic. Keep separate.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tsp sesame oil. Add carrots to cook for 2-3 minutes, or until just tender. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with spring onions, gai lan and mushrooms separately. Keep pan over heat.
5. Crack eggs into pan and cook to your liking. Remove to a plate. Add beef mince, garlic and 1 tbsp prepared sauce. Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide rice between bowls. Spoon over sauce, top with even amounts of vegetables and beef. Place egg on top and season with cracked pepper.
Use 2 frypans if possible to save time.
You can also use rice wine or apple cider vinegar for the sauce if you prefer.
Miso paste 2 tsp
Spring onions 1/3 bunch
Gai lan 1 bunch
Enoki mushrooms 1/2 punnet
garlic 2 cloves
Beef mince 300g
From your pantry:
sesame oil, salt, pepper, white wine vinegar