2. Add lentils, crushed garlic, 2 tbsp cumin, and 1 tbsp smoked paprika to pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Roughly chop 1 tomato. Add to pan along with tomato paste and 1.2L water. Stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until lentils are tender.
4. Dice avocado and remaining tomato. Roughly chop coriander. Toss all together with 1 tsp vinegar and 2 tsp olive oil.
5. Finely slice kale leaves. Stir through chilli along with drained beans. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until kale is wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add more water if needed.
6. Divide chilli between bowls. Top with salsa and dollop with yoghurt.
Add 1/2 tsp ground chilli to the spices if you prefer some heat to the dish.
Season with more spice to finish if desired.
Red lentils 1 packet (200g)
Tomato paste 1 tub (140g)
coriander 1/3 bunch
kale 1/2 bunch
Mixed bean salad 2 x 400g
Natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground cumin, garlic (1 clove), red wine vinegar