No Lamb option - replacement is beef rump steaks.
2. Heat a griddle or frypan (see notes) over medium heat. Remove silks and husks from corn cobs, halve and brush/spray with oil. Cook in the pan for 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove from pan and keep warm (reserve pan).
3. Grate or julienne carrots, slice celery and chop basil leaves. Toss with shredded cabbage, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Halve and rub lamb steaks with 1 tsp coriander, 2 tsp paprika and 1 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Reheat the griddle pan and cook lamb steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
5. Heat a second frypan with 2 tbsp oil and sliced garlic over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until slightly golden.
6. Serve bbq lamb steaks with potatoes, corn cobs and coleslaw (see notes).
Cook lamb steaks, corn and boiled potatoes on the barbecue if preferred.
Serve with your favourite barbecue sauce or/and mayonnaise.
No Lamb option - replacement is beef rump steaks
corn cobs 2
celery sticks 2
basil 1/2 packet
shredded cabbage 2/3 bag
lamb steaks 600g
garlic 1 clove
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, ground coriander + paprika